Building a water irrigation system in Burkina Faso
Vulnerable communities in Burkina Faso are at risk. Despite the high demand, no access to a basic water source in Burkina Faso bursts the water crisis in the area. To this day, around 8 million people lack access to “at least basic” water.
- 50 volunteers needed for this cause (both online & offline).
- Locating the areas where the water demand is higher.
- Studying the ground and finding adequate spots where the water irrigation system can be installed successfully.
- Installing the water storage systems along with the water filtration systems.
- Showing the locals how the water irrigation system is used & maintained.